Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rust and Bolts

Photo by Brandon Bishop
I was looking for something that wouldn’t move that I could get a real sharp focus on. I began to look through the arts and scraps work and discovered wheel that had some bolts on it. I really wanted to show the lining of the bolts on the wheel. I also worked on getting some of the rust and steel in a sharp focus, the shutter was 1/200 and ISO was 200. It was cloudy out so I really needed to brighten up the picture a bit, I got the blur effect on everything I wanted and overall I thought the photo turned out well.

2 comments:

Sierra M. -ERHS said...

A very interesting photo! I love how you can tell there is rust on the metal, color is great! Depth of field is good, and rule of thirds is pretty good! Good picture.

Anonymous said...

I like how your subject isn’t something you’d expect, it’s interesting to look at and not something you see every day. I like how you can tell it’s rusted, and you used depth of field and rule of thirds effectively. Overall, nice job!

Brooke- ERHS