Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Lone Leaf

Photo by: Bryce Egbert In this photo I tried to get the one leaf left on the tree in focus and make it the center of attention and I tried to get light coming from behind the leaf so I went around the tree to get the shot. I was happy with this shot because I successfully got what I wanted in this photo. I thought this was unique because it was the only leaf left on this branch of the tree and the angle I got this picture from I was on the tips of my toes to get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is okay. You had a nice idea with using the rule of thirds effectively; however the colors are very bland. You could have made the colors more vibrant (in Photoshop) so that you r main subject would stand out more. But overall the picture is good, just not great.

Brooke- ERHS