Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Living Petals

Londyn Tate
I really enjoyed learning how to take macro photos. This was one of the first macro photos I ever took. The angle made the flower look alone, when in reality it was surrounded by several wilting flowers. This one was healthy and had interesting pink aspects. My shutter speed was 1/80 sec. and my f-stop was f/5. One of the coolest parts of macro photography is the blurred background, and the green background in this photo enhanced the earthy feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The depth of field in this photo is extraordinary. The photo is very soft and looks a bit unsaturated which I think is a great benefit for this photo. The area on the flower that is in focus isn’t very sharp and looks fuzzy. Then again this effect contributes to the mood. Overall good shot.
Brianne C. - ERHS