Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Colors

Photo by: Allison Anderson
In this photograph, I attempted to take a picture of leaves, while incorporating the changing colors of leaves. I tried to accomplish the goal of creating a short depth of field and fast shutter speed picture. I think that the different colors really stand out with the lighting. I also like how there are parts of the picture that are sharply focused, and then some parts that are softer focused. From brown to bright green, these colors represent the changing of season with leaves falling simultaneously around the earth.

4 comments:

hayley h said...

I love this picture so much! I like how the background is all out of focus and the color of the leaves really stand out. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like this picture use of depth of field it brings out the color of the leaves and the detail of the lines I also like the tone of the leaves they were bright but not too bright nor was it too dark.

RachaelA-RHS said...

I really like the somewhat short depth of field used in this photo, as well as the colors and shape of the leaves and the background. There is also good use of rule of thirds.

Anonymous said...

This photo creates a really good depth of field and the leaves are in really good focus. The photo uses rule of thirds because the leaves take up 2/3 of the photo. It generally portrays a happy mood with a wide range of colors, which is why I like this photo.
Carly- FPHS