Friday, October 5, 2012

Rainbow Flower

Photo by: Jordan Wise I was attempting to get a fast shutter speed photo. I love that the background is in sharp focus and the pinwheel blurred together to make the form of a flower. I also love the angle the photo was taken since it shows the blue sky. I enjoyed taking this because of the bright colors and the motion of the pinwheel. I bumped up my shutter speed so the pinwheel could be stopped in motion. I am very happy with the results of this photo.

3 comments:

Miranda Farlow- PHS said...

I like the colors in this photo and the main focus. It seems like you can tell the depth of field of this photo but it only because the pinwheel is in motion, which gives the photo a cool effect. The focus in this photo is blurred out because of the motion, but the colors draw your eyes right to the center. This photo makes me think of summer because of the bright colors and the fact there is sun and wind blowing the pinwheel.

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is really cool! I like how you used a slow shutter speed to capture the movement of your subject, but also kept your background in sharp focus. I also like all the colors displayed in your photo because it makes it interesting to look at. Overall, I thought this was a unique picture and my eye was instantly drawn to it. Great job!!

Brooke- ERHS

Anonymous said...

It took me a minute to figure out what this picture was, but that’s what I like about it! It’s creative and a good job using shutter speed.
Brett-ERHS