Thursday, November 1, 2012

The colors of fall

Photo by: Courtney Bell
We had a photo assignment where we had to take pictures of fall. I had decided to take pictures of leaves on the ground that had fallen off the trees, that is one of my favorite things about fall. After I had token the picture I had switched it to black and white. I thought that it would be a remembrance to back when we were kids and would go play in the fallen leaves. The thing that’s unique about this picture was how all the leaves looked on the ground, and how they were randomly placed.

3 comments:

Sierra M. -ERHS said...

You named this picture, colors of fall, but it is black and white? The picture is a little blurry. There is no depth of field or rule of thirds. It would be awesome if it wasn’t blurry and you made one or two leaves color and the rest of the picture black and white.

Miranda F -PHS said...

I like what this picture is trying to say. This photo uses a black and white element of composition. I cannot really tell what the lighting is and there is not a definite depth of field. This photo could have been a lot more effective if some of the leaves were colored or all of them/ This picture kind of makes me sad because a tree has lost its leaves and it is time for winter.

Miranda F-PHS said...

I like what this picture is trying to say. This photo uses a black and white element of composition.I cannot really tell what the lighting is and there is not a definite depth of field. This photo could have been a lot more effective if some of the leaves were colored or all of them. This picture kind of makes me sad because a tree has lost its leaves and it is time for winter.