Monday, November 1, 2010

Pretty Flower


Photo by: Jessica Schock

I took this photo for our macro assignment. My ISO setting was at 100 because I was outside and I wanted as little grain as possible. I used the reverse lens technique to get the extreme macro look. It looked the best out of all of the pictures I took using that technique. I am pretty happy with the results. If I did this assignment over I wouldn’t use the flowers at the school because it seems like everyone did. I also took this picture into photoshop and played with the coloring a little bit. I liked how it was a little darker in the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the mass of the subject is on the right side; also I like how the things that you’re focused on have a lot of definition and are a different color than the bright yellow behind it. I like the colors but I would have used a bit more light to enhance the colors more so they are brighter. This picture makes me happy!
-Nicole ERHS

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing!
-Kayla ERHS