Monday, November 1, 2010

Droplets


Photo by: Molly Ladner

Before taking this photograph I knew I wanted to get in very close and take an extreme macro photo. There are two specific drops that are in focus which I love, and I used the fun trick that Mrs. Sarell introduced to us a few weeks ago by actually taking off the lens and turning it around and taking a picture that way! The result turned out better than I thought it would and I love it. I also love how vibrant the green is mixed with the black background.

3 comments:

Elizabet Beggs said...

your picture is really cool! Is there water in the lense? it makes it have a 3D effect GOOD JOB.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting picture. Although if I would have had 3-D glasses it would have been better because this photo almost looks like it was taken in 3-D(almost). But it’s really interesting how the droplets are bouncing off the leaf. And the texture is another great element.
CCurtis-FPHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks almost 3D! The dew droplets add some very nice depth to the shot, and the focus is outstanding! Keep up the good work!

RJ W. - ERHS