Monday, November 1, 2010

Fallen


Photo by: Isaac Han

What I tried to achieve in this photo was to pretty much to show the emphasis of how much the weather is changing and now that it is fall time the leaves are falling. Also another thing I was striving for was to show how when the leaves fall on things it makes nice looking scenery. One thing I did some what unique I guess was just got eye level with the bench and ended up with this nice looking photo. Also another thing I did to get the shot to look real nice was changed the white balance and after I did that the photo came out real nice. I really suggest changing your white balance a lot! I am satisfied with the results I don’t know what else I would really do to change it just because I feel that I took this photo to the best of my abilities. I really hope everyone enjoys this photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how the bench is curved around and the leafs follow it. I think the lighting could have been a little better, but this is a good fall picture.
Sam-ERHS