Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Mister Scarecrow


Photo by: Dr. Brayden Richards

One autumn day, I was stumbling through the wilderness and I came upon a shed in the midst of the deep woods. The porch of this shed was covered in scarecrows. So many beautiful creations, I hadn’t the slightest which one to select and grace my photographic talents upon. I’ll be honest I didn’t really ‘attempt’ anything; I concocted pure perfection with this photograph. Sometimes I feel like I am too good of a photographer and everything I do is just on another level then all these amateurs in my class. What was unique about this shot was it was shot with my trusty ol’ macro lens and I got all up in this scarecrow’s grill. Of course I am happy with this shot, anybody would be. The essence of autumn and scarecrows, and all that good stuff is all in this picture. I am photography.

1 comment:

Ashley- PHS said...

I really like the look of this photo; I think it is a really good picture. I like how you filled the frame and got really close. I think it is cool how it looks like there is sunlight shining on it! Great Picture!