Friday, October 1, 2010

VROOOM!


Photo by: Isaac H.

What I tried to strive for this photo was to use the line on the side walk to lead to the Honda S2K. Although the line on the side walk might have came out a little more blurry then I would have wanted the car just came out very nice in my eyes. So when I took the photo I actually just got down on the way so that I was laying down and try to get a nice straight angle the car. I am actually satisfied with the photo because I feel that the car just came out really nice. Something I would probably change is have the line that was suppose to lead to the car more focused and try to get better lighting on the photo so that there isn’t a glare on the car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is pretty boring. The angle is good and the depth of field is good but in the end it’s just a plane picture of a car.
RH-ERHS

DJ Emerald Ridge said...

BOGUS