Friday, October 1, 2010

A Night on the Town


Photo by: Molly Ladner

This photo is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken! I took this on the Museum of Glass Bridge over the freeway with the Chihuly glass. This was a 25 second exposure and it took a few tries to get the photo as dark as I wanted it, but still with the headlights from the car as bright as I wanted! Something I would do differently is that I would make sure that the photo isn’t kind of crooked. It looks a little off to me when I look at it. So I would check that the tripod is on more of a normal ground. This is the first time I have ever taken a picture like this and I was so happy with how it turned out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The way the slow shutter speed captured the headlights is really cool! For your first time taking this type picture you did a great job!
MH - ERHS

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo. Great use of shutter speed for capturing the headlights blurred. A very nightlife-ish mood. Lighting is nice for a night photo.

RJ W. - ERHS

Anonymous said...

I’m a true city girl and I love the city. This picture is awesome. The night time over looking the city pictures are really cool. The lighting is not to dark and everything seems lit perfectly. Great job.

-K.O ERHS

Anonymous said...

This photo makes me feel like having a late night adventure. It’s exciting. I like the long shutter speed so the lights all blur together. But nothing else is blurred. Good job.
LT ERHS

Kelsey D PHS said...

I love this photo so much. I love how slow the shutter speed was on these photos. I love how just the head lights are blurred and nothing else.