Friday, October 1, 2010

Heavens Little Angel


Photo by: Ellen Snyder

In this photograph, I was very pleased to be able to take pictures of my baby cousin. I was taking pictures of expressions for a assignment, I was trying to use the reflections of the window on her face to give her a more natural vibrant look on her face. It was kind of tricky to get the setting just right because of the weather outside and it was really dark inside the room. My settings were f/5.6, and 1/50 shutter speed. I really enjoyed taking pictures of a child because they are so energetic and full of life, but at the same time it can be very hard to get the right pictures of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the baby is not looking directly into the camera. I feel like this could have been even better if the focus was on the baby’s face rather than on the bear. If her hands were not in the picture, I feel like the frame would have looked incomplete and I like the soft lines of the bear and her face. Also, the light that is coming from the window gives the bear a more angelic look.
-Nicole ERHS