Friday, October 1, 2010

A princess’s flower


Photo by: Alexis Dewey

This was one of my favorite pictures. I liked it because there wasn’t too much going on in the photo. I went for a fill the frame look. I wanted there to be some depth of field to where the main middle flower was in focus. I used the 210 mm lens. One of my favorite parts of this photo is the surrounding little flowers. I thought it added more of a type of framing to the bigger flowers. The colors reminded me of Disney. With the pinks, blues and purples, I thought of it as more like flowers you would see with one of the Disney princesses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how the there are two main colors to this photo. The purple and pink go well with each other. I like how one flower is in focus and the other is turned and more out of focus.
Sam-ERHS