Thursday, April 29, 2010

Softball


Name: Haylie Watson
I took this photo for a commercial photography assignment. We had to take pictures that would represent a brand and make sure it was the same style of their real advertisements. I took this is my room and the ball was on top of the lid of a bucket while the bucket itself was behind the ball so it would pop more. In photoshop, all I did was brighten the color of the ball using lab color. Then I changed the hue a little to make it look more green.

2 comments:

T Williams-PHS said...

I like how sharp and detailed the focus of this photo is. Fill the frame is being used and the exposure is great, it reflects a mood of hard work.

Bryce-RHS said...

I like the sharp focus of this photo. The focus makes the softball really stand out and brings attention to it. The one thing I do not like is how you can see the light on the ball, in my opinion it somewhat distracts the viewers eye.