Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Real


Bailey Roberts
I bought this snake for 50 bucks about 3 weeks ago. Then I sold him for 40 because he was the most untamed snake I’ve ever handled. The owners did wrong by feeding him in his cage. I took this picture before he broke his jaw by trying to strike at me. Turbo will never change my opinion on snakes. I love them, because they know what’s real and what isn’t. They’re trained to love their owners and to love other snakes of the opposite sex to breed and make me LOTS OF MONEY!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the focus and clarity of the snake and its scales. It’s cool how the outline of the snake’s head is glowing blue.
ERHS-SM

Suki T-PHS said...

I love the lighting on this picture, it’s calm even though the subject is something you wouldn’t usually think was. I like the slight smile on the snake’s face as well. Overall a really great photo. The glow to this is really neat.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because the blue in the background reflects off the snakes head and makes the snake pop which looks really cool. The exposure looks good.
NS, ERHS

Anonymous said...

I like the soft edge of the snakes head, and how his scales change to the blue color. That mixed with the black markings really unifies this peice through color. I also like how you captured this photo with the snakes head filling most of the frame.

Mary E. said...

The lighting on this picture is awesome and I think it's composed really well. I like that the background is really simple and that the snake is really in focus. i really like that way the light is reflecting off his scales and it's just overall a really good picture. ME-OHS