Monday, January 24, 2011

Talking to myself


Photo by: Mae Snaer


What I attempted to do was demonstrate double exposure in a way while having some sense to make a story. So I just had my friend sit in a different position almost the opposite side of where they sat. Instead of the same basic pose it looked like they were two different people, both in different poses. As for camera setting I had my shutter speed set to “bulb” then applied the light source manually with a flashlight. I did not have my flash on, and the room was completely dark. What I like the most about the photo is how clear the exposure turned out, and was not blurry. Also I appreciate my friend in the photo who stayed entirely still without moving throughout the whole process.

1 comment:

Elizabet Beggs said...

your photo is the work of a genius! its so cool i know you taught me how to do this but...my skills do not compare!!