Friday, January 28, 2011

Pure Perfection


Photo by: Brayden ‘The Master of Photography’ Richards

While out on one of my soul journeys through the wilds of the beautiful Orting valley I just so happened to stumble upon this majestic antique store. While taking effortless, classic pictures with my camera, there was a gust of wind that seemed to whisper, “You Are Photography”. HDR is one of my many specialties, (although I excel in every aspect of photography). After contemplating my approach, I whipped out my tripod, screwed the camera on nice and tight, and now I give you my masterpiece. You’re welcome. Happy with the results you ask? I suppose you could say I am, but I am not surprised because I am on a whole other level. Till next time amateurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photo is kind of bla to me. I've seen these types of photos before and I don't care for many. I do like the colors but the building seems out of place and the angle of it is not very pleasing to the eye.

-Ashana ERHS