Monday, January 24, 2011

Night Life


Photo by: Justin McAulay

It was a wonderful Thursday afternoon, me and some buddies if mine decided to take a journey to the depths of Tacoma. We snapped photos all night and day to accomplish our goal of taking the most fabulous picture ever. Day had become dusk, dusk had become night. And as the clock struck midnight, I brainstormed the most brilliant idea ever. I found some lights that were not too bright that stared out into the water, who stared out into the city. I twisted the camera to an angle to give the image an interesting perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed the photo, probably the best picture I have ever taken. The only thing I could find wrong with the photo is that some of the lights are a little too bright. But I had to have a long enough exposure to bring out the light on the water and other stuff. I used a thirteen second exposure for these effects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really cool and amazing picture. I like the angle how it kind of looks like the city is sliding downward and the sky looks cool with all of the lights. The city looks alive and busy with all of the lights.
- TM sphs

Kelly-PHS said...

What I like about this photo is how clear, and focus this photo is. I also like the lighting, and how the photo goes downwards. This is an amazing photo. Good Job!