Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are


Kourtney Scudder

I took this picture for the sky theme. My mom told me the sky looked pretty that day and to go out and take pictures. So I had to stand on my kitchen chair on my porch and lift the camera up above my head and click. The pictures turned out very interesting. There was contrast and color already in them and all I did was a curves adjustment in photoshop to make the colors pop a little more. I like the picture because the trees are very dark and the colors in the sky are dark, mysterious and vivid.

2 comments:

TN RHS said...

This picture is so beautiful. I feel like something really scary might pop out and get you. Its a fantastic photograph and I enjoy the lighting and how the branches are very dark. Fab job Kourtney! :D

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. Great contrast. I love the color scheme, its fits perfect with the landscape. The picture is very pretty.
Great Job.
SPHS
JW