Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pike Place Market


Name: Oli Toma


In December our class went on a field trip to Seattle to take photos. While taking photos I decided to take a photo of the Pike Place Market sign because I always see cool pictures of it and thought that it would be neat to take especially since there is a bird at the top of the sign. I like the contrasting colors and richness of the photo. My shutter speed was set to 1/160 and my aperture was at 11.0. Seattle is a great place to take photos and I enjoyed my time there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the sun is peering though the middle of the sign. I also like how the red, white and black are so contrasted. It really makes each thing on the sign stick out. The little bird at the top is a great ton of luck; which just makes the photo even better!

ERHS-SM