Monday, October 10, 2011

500 Days Of Justin


Photo by: Ryan Legaspi

In this assignment, we were given the task of re-creating a movie ad. I choose to re-create a 500 Days of Summer ad simply because it is one of my favorite movies. In the original movie ad, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was the featured actor. I used Justin Balas as my model for the ad because he fit Joseph’s physical characteristics. I’m actually surprised that it turned out well, and how close my version was to the original. I wish I could have fixed the smear near his right shoulder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing! When I first glanced at the photo without much thought I believed that it was just two identical photos right next to each other. I think this is a really cool idea and think you were very successful with the assignment.