Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Bite of Heaven

Photo by: Abby Advincula I took this photo of the Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies I made for my macro project. I love baking and I thought it’d be cool to see the close up of these delicious cookies. These cookies are easy to make so I took a variety of pictures of the cookies in all sorts of angles. I took pictures of them close up without the bite at first and realized it’d be
better if we actually see the Oreo inside the cookie. I love how focused it turned out and how nice the colors look. And not to mention how good it looks too. Makes you want to take a bite out of your computer screen just by looking at it huh? (:

2 comments:

Aliyah D (ERHS) said...

This photo definitely has appeal and draws the viewer in! The texture of the cookie just looks so great! I could probably stare at this photo forever! I like the softened edges that were added and the color is very nice. Depth of Field is perfecto! I think the mood of this photo is HUNGRY! I want to go make some cookies now…

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. I’m assuming the intention of this photo was to make the subject look appetizing. Well you succeeded! The placement of your subject is nice as well as the exposure, lighting and depth of field. As a viewer this photo looks clean and most of all yummy! Good job.
Brianne C. - ERHS