Thursday, March 3, 2011

Orange Sunrise Surprise


Photo by: Wynn Michael Wesson

Silhouettes, a project that dared to capture my creativity. The sun was ripe, like a Florida Orange, waiting to be picked by my cannon camera. The day consisted of capturing bland silhouette photographs with a couple of young blokes and a perfect day to do it. Like every other project, I push myself to the brink of exhaustion to capture what I believe is a pure masterpiece. I had one shot, one moment to paint this beautiful silhouette upon the innards of my memory card. 3. 2. 1. Blast off! I waited until the opportune time, just clicking the shutter once with a quietly quiet and quick speed. Viola, pure perfection. I came in like Alexander Supertramp into the wild, and I came out victorious. I plan for perfection and I shoot for perfection, nothing less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!! I love it!!!! Have no words to describe how much I love it!!!
Very good angle. I also like how the sun made this picture look better.
--Elena S FPHS