Thursday, March 3, 2011

EWWW


Photo by: Justin Mcaulay

This photo was taken on the Rogers campus. This is a wide aperture type of photo. Notice how the only thing even close to in focus is the tree branch. The background is so out of focus that it almost looks like it is painted. This was done on purpose with an aperture of about 5.4. I really like this photo because it describes exactly what I was supposed to do. The only thing that creeps me out about this photo is the dust and dirt hanging off of this single tree branch…. ew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In truth, this photo is boring and lacks eye appeal. You could have taken a better photo on campus for your assignment. The hair is disgusting to look at.

-Ashana ERHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because it shows every detail in it. Also, I like how the background is blurred out. You brought a lot out in this picture and I really like how the colors blend together.
-cheyanne carter f.p.h.s