Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Another Day


Photo by: Isaac Han

To start off with I love this photo probably even more then the last photo I posted just because the green in the background just makes this photo look really cool. Anyways what I attempted to do in this photo is use the rule of thirds because the green in the background seemed like it would be a good thing to contrast with Bear coming off the jump. I can’t really remember what settings I used but I know I had to mess with the shutter speed a lot and emphasis on the a lot. Lastly I am really satisfied with this photo because of how many tries I needed before I really got the perfect one. What I would probably do different with this photo is actually maybe bring Bear more closer to the middle instead of having him so far to the left but other then that I’m really satisfied.

6 comments:

KD PHS said...

I love this photo. You controlled your elements very well, and in the end took an amazing photo :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your photo. The color of the photo is kind of rustic and it works with it. Also I like that the person is not blurred in any way. You could have gotten a shot of the person up closer but it looks fine like this.

-Ashana ERHS

Mandah-PHS said...

Very impressive capturing of the photo. No blurs or blemishes. The colors all blend well. Zooming a bit closer to the focus of the photo would be a plus but all in all, great photo.

Amber Gilliland. PHS said...

I really like this photo.
The lighting on it is good.
I think that you should have focused a little more on the skateboarder and not had so much background though.

Anonymous said...

I like how in this picture you have many different colors. I like how you don’t have too many things going on at once. I also like how you got him in the action, so that we get a better perspective at this picture.

Anonymous said...

What I like about this picture is the colors within the background and the fact that I skate myself. In this photo it gets me in the mood to skate at the Seattle skate park. But I think you could have edited the bottom of the picture and crop the blur. But other than a well placed shot.

-N.B.
Franklin pierce