Friday, February 3, 2012

The Woman in Black

Photo by: Ryan Legaspi I took this photo in Centralia, WA’s Antique Mall, which is located at the heart of the town. When I looked at this photo, it appeared as if my mom (the black figure), was a ghost. I zoomed in as I took this photograph, and the paranormal, ghostly theme was the result of it. I chose this photo because I actually liked the spectral black blob. It looks supernatural; the variety of colors in the photo emphasizes the supernatural vibe I get from looking at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that the picture is blurred because it gives a feeling of the unknown and a rushed life. The lighting is weak though. Nice picture.

Kyle ziegler ERHS said...

An ok photo I like the rushed feeling behind it like a chase scene would be in a movie the photo is kind of dull though with the flat color maybe a cloudy white balance would make it look amazing because it would bring out the brighter colors.