Monday, March 1, 2010

Top of the World


Photo by: Monica Watson

I took this picture on a beach in California over the President’s day weekend. This picture is one of many silhouette pictures that I took during this trip. I like this one because of the way the sun looks contrasting with the sky. I thought this turned out being a thoughtful looking silhouette with the way my friend Valerie is looking out over the landscape. I had a lot of fun taking this picture because we went on a hike up these hills until we made it to the top and I was able to get this picture.

1 comment:

B. Haupt - PHS said...

I like how everything in the front of this photo is silhouette and how the sun is bright in the corner. The only thing wrong with it that I see is that everything is on the right side and seems a little cluttered. The element of composition used is rule of thirds. The lighting is great and the mood reminds me of an end to a storm.