Monday, March 1, 2010

Senior Year


Photo by: Michelle Kamerer


I took this photo when we were assigned Senior Collage. This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole set. I like how the colors work together and make the photo pop. I am happy with this picture because I haven’t taken a lot of pictures with people in them, I usually take landscape photos. I am happy with the result of the picture. I think I would play more with the lighting and figure out what looks best. It was a good experience and it was fun to work with the different lighting and backgrounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the forest looks like a backdrop or fake kind of in a way, but its not which makes it look really cool. I also love the colors of the tree and the leaves poking out in front of the tree, the colors really make her pop. The lighting and exposure are both great.
NS, ERHS