Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Night Lights


Photo by: Tessa Ladnow
I took this picture for a night photography assignment that was given to us in class. Out of all the pictures I snapped for this assignment, this by far my favorite of them all. I really like the use of lines in this photo. I also, liked the colors I was able to capture from the lights on the car. On the other hand, I would have liked for this picture to be a little less boring, but overall this was a great picture that I am very proud of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lighting is good in this shot but it’s blurry. This should be a nice clear shot. A tripod may have helped with this. The lights passing complement to the Safeway building in the back.
AML-ERHS

Anonymous said...

Pictures that are taken at night with blurred lights are one of my favorites. Although, I would highly suggest that you put the camera on a tripod next time. Be sure that the camera is straight and the buildings are in focus, then when a car passes everything is clear except for the blurred car lights. Great concept idea.
ERHS-SM

Anonymous said...

This picture is okay. The background is blurry, maybe if you had steadied the camera and made the background in focus the picture would be more interesting to look at.
-KD,ERHS

Bryce-RHS said...

I really like the slow shutter speed in this photo. The lights make the photograph much better. I like the one red streak in the picture, it attracts my eye immediately. My only suggestion would be to use a tripod.