Monday, December 2, 2013

Pearly White


Photo by:  Nancy Zuniga

This photo is a great picture of still life and fill the frame, I took this picture indoors which made it a little yellow but with the help of Photoshop I fixed it up to make it look white. I really like this picture because it has an elegant touch to it. The only thing I would change would be the place I took it in so I wouldn’t have to Photoshop it because it looks a little grainy but other than that I’m in love with this picture !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo and how the lighting works well with the colors. I love how the focal point is the diamonds. The different shades of white balance out each other nicely. All around this is an okay photo.

Amanda A. -PHS

Anonymous said...

I love how everything is white in this picture because it really makes the diamonds stand out. The way the pearls are all in focus up close and further away they are out of focus is super cool also. (Bailey-PHS)