Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Crook in Life.

Photo by: Abby Advincula In this photo is a tree from my backyard, before there were so many leaves with different colors from green, red, and yellow. But I decided to wait until the leaves were almost completely gone. And I finally got my image going. I love how the crook and twist of the tree is more visible so it has an eerie and mysterious look about it. I wish this wasn’t only an autumn theme picture because I wanted to do a lot more with this picture like a fantasy dream kind. But I love how it turned out and I wouldn’t change much of it. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The lighting on it is great. It looks like something out of a movie. I love the color contrasts in it also.
-Amber G PHS

Isabella A. said...

I am in love with this picture. These colors are alluring! The shape of the tree is defiantly something to love and you got an awesome angle.