Friday, February 1, 2013

In Light Of Music

Brianna Wakeley I took this photo in Seattle in a restaurant centered around music. I thought this was a cool photo because it shows a guitar preserved in glass with light looming on it. I like the effect the light gave the guitar because it shows how everything in music is unique and different. I was not expecting to take a photo like this in Seattle but right when I saw it I knew I could make it into a great photo. The café was kind of dark so it was hard to get my settings just right but the small light shining on it helped give it a great effect.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I L O V E the lighting on this photo ! I adore how the design on the guitar was captured in the lighting as well. The angle of this picture also gives the photo a whole different perspective as well ! I’m guessing a ceiling lamp was used (Like a lamp that’s used on showcased items) I’m feeling as though this photo gives off a soothing kind of vibe though.
-Kathryn Kormas -- PHS

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this photo because you can tell what the photographer enjoys which is playing guitar.
Kennedy-PHS

Anonymous said...

Brenda D. - PHS

This picture reminds me how guitar classic antiques and how calm the music can be.The composition could be a unique angle so, the guitar looks bigger.The lighting is dark giving a deep look to the guitar. This clearly captured the center of interest. The background and the guitar colors merge.