Friday, February 1, 2013

A Splash of Color

Angela Salyer This photo was taken on our class trip to Seattle. It was an accidental shot that I almost deleted when we got back to school, but after messing around with it in Photoshop I’m really glad I kept it. I used the color replacement tool to make the originally black umbrella red. This photo reminds me of vintage shots and that’s probably why I love it so much. If I could retake it, I would wait until the people walking towards the camera cleared.

1 comment:

Hailea-ERHS said...

I really like the mood in this photo. Since the photo is black and white it makes the photo appear more old fashion than it is. I like the pop of color with the red umbrella because it draws you attention to the middle of the photo. Even the umbrella looks old fashioned adding more of a story to the photo.