Monday, April 9, 2012

Peak-a-boo

Oscar Campos-Morales In this photo I am attempting to do “portraiture photography” which was one of my photo 2 projects. What I really liked about this photo was how the model (Jennifer) listened exactly with what I was trying to shoot, at first I was thinking of what to use an item or idea to not make it seem as a portrait, so I told her to use her phone to cover the rest of herself. In this photo I blurred out the image and brought back in her eyebrows and eyes to add in the interest.

1 comment:

Claire-ERHS said...

This photo is made very engaging by the focus. The clarity of her face is emphasized by the use of the rule of thirds, making her stand out even more clearly. This picture makes me think about modern technology and the consuming affect it can have on some people’s lives.